Thursday, June 29, 2006

TOYS OF ENDEARMENT



I've always loved fan-produced items every bit as much, if not more, than the real thing. These "premiums" (as they're called at conventions) , always seem to show much more sincerity and affection for their subject matter than any "authentic toy" could ever hope for!

This week I will begin sharing pics of this brilliant creativity. The sky's the limit when it comes to one's imagination and some simple (and advanced) Phtotoshop skills. The items that you will see this week are all real items in that they were first created with Photoshop and then actually produced using a variety of different household items.

It never ceases to amaze me how creative some folks can be when it comes to something they truly love. The Monster Mini Torch is so simple yet so very effective! It was created by my monster kid friend Rick Stoner. Thank you Rick for gifting me with this wonderful little weapon. I am now guaranteed a quick and decisive action to take should a monster on a rampage ever come pillaging through my town.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A match made in, er, Photoshop! Cute idea!

Remember the giant working match prop in The Incredible Shrinking Man? Wonder how they did that?

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home