Friday, June 30, 2006

TOYS OF ENDEARMENT # 2



Here's a monster kid premium that really "turns me on"! It's the "Don't Pull That Lever Switch Cover Plate"! This wonderful premium was created by Angie Olson; daughter of the great Richard Olson. Just like her father, Angie is a sweetheart of a monster kid. She's also following dad's giant footsteps with sharing her creative talent with other monster kid friends. This premium was handed out by Angie at the 2005 Monster Bash. I was fortunate enough to be one of it's lucky recipients. Thank you Angie!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that looks familiar...I think I made that! I'm glad you enjoy it, and I'm honored that it's featured on your blog. And thanks for the kind words. If I inherited half of my dad's talent, I'd be thrilled!

-Angie

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These things are so cool! Show more!

I hope that switch plate is UL (Universal Laboratories) approved?

3:31 AM  
Blogger Dr. Mark said...

I think that is one of the COOLEST monster things I've ever seen. Hoping against hope... is there somewhere one could get one of these? A reserve perhaps? ebay? I must have one for my house!

Dr. Mark

Questions?/Comments? * This Has Been e-mail From:
"Dr. Mark" Hill * The Doctor Of Pop Culture /*/ drmark7@juno.com

MY WEBPAGE: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/popmusicpopculture

5:40 PM  
Blogger Max the drunken severed head said...

I put one of these on my light switch, but it is SO cool that I wish I'd left it in the bag!

Richard Olson is the Photoshop KING, and his daughter is one of the wittiest, warmest, and most fun people I've ever met. She's just like her dad!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home