Sunday, July 23, 2006

TOYS OF ENDEARMENT # 5



If I were to ever get addicted to prescription medicine, it would have to mean getting "hooked" on pills like these - Captain Luc's ROTONONE TABLETS!

* Concentrated!
* One tablet per lagoon!
* Make your Black Lagoon .. not so black!



The ingredients are not only 100% Rotonone, but 100% Rick Stoner! Yes, Rick is the gill-genius behind this fun and wacky monster premium. I just love the text that can be found on the back label of the bottle. Just in case the photo doesn't clearly show all the text - here it is for your enjoyment:

WARNING!

* Avoid excessive swimming when using this product.
* Women should avoid the wearing of gorgeous white swimming suits!
* Keep out of reach of young children and egotistical scientists named Mark.

A CHAPMAN AND BROWNING COMPANY. NO ... A BROWNING AND CHAPMAN COMPANY. STOP IT BOYS .. JULIE ADAMS ENTERPRISES. COPYRIGHT 1954.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! are the images available so we can "roll our own" bottles?

(Gareee)

8:10 AM  
Blogger Allen's Brain said...

Are those yellow jelly beans or pale green? Woulda' thought it would be produced by S.S. Rita, Inc.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took some of these pills once to stone(r)d, but got the bends!

But it cured me eczema--my scaly skin problem went away!

Max the drunken severed head

10:12 PM  
Blogger Famous Monster of Mpls said...

Hi Gareee. I'm afraid I don't have any of these images available. The images (or laser prints) are the property of Rick Stoner. Sorry.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Famous Monster of Mpls said...

Hey Allen. The Rotonone pills are indeed yellow jelly beans. I haven't tasted any of them. I'm afraid I might go belly up!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Famous Monster of Mpls said...

That's great Max, but can it reattach your disembodied head?

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home