Tuesday, July 11, 2006

WITCH DR. HEAD SHRINKERS KIT

Here is a great vintage toy commercial I found while surfing the web. It's an old TV spot for the Witch Dr. Head Shrinkers Kit. The name itself is as strange as the toy.

Old black and white television commercials are so comforting to me. Why? .. I'm not sure. I guess it probably has something to do with wanting to be 10 years old again. And why would I want to be 10 years old again? Uh .. I'm not sure. Let's just enjoy this dang clip for what it is. Classic monster ephemera courtesy of YouTube. (videos here are in FLASH format, so make sure you have that enabled to see them)

BTW, does anybody out there have any other old monster toy related TV commercials? If so, I absolutely would love to see them! Please contact me if you would please!



2 Comments:

Blogger Kirk D. said...

At the 25 second mark the one on the right looks a lot like the Shock Monster mask. Great commercial. Thanks!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Famous Monster of Mpls said...

Hey! Your right Kirk! Good eye my friend!

BTW, thanks for slapping a link to Castle Famous over at Secret Fun Blog (one of my favorite blogs)! I will reciprocate soon!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home